Firmware Engineer within the Firmware Development team. The successful
candidate will work in the ever-growing IoT space, developing products to work in conjunction
mobile apps, wireless technology and database solutions.
An excellent career opportunity for anyone looking to be part of the big data revolution. We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated interest in firmware development, who thrives on the challenges of learning new technologies and enjoys working as part of a highly skilled and project orientated team.
Our client runs projects in a close team environment, resulting in excellent experience
opportunities, exposure to evolving technologies, project methodologies and dedicated talent
development programs with opportunities for future career opportunities.
High level Breakdown of Responsibilities:
- Design – working with Product Management, Project Management and end user stories on
new product design architecture.
- Development – taking designs and making them happen. Writing and testing code using
strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and
- Building high volume platforms – linking millions of users worldwide at the same time.
- Quality Assurance – developing test cases in line with best practice methodology.
- Project Environment – Working in a cross-functional agile team to develop features with
collaboration across the software stacks.
Qualifications and Skill set:
- 3-5+ years Linux/C programming skills experience required along with a relevant 3rd level
- Proven experience developing and debugging multi-threaded systems.
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps
when working on software bugs
- A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough
knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new
concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
For more information please call me on 087 9728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com