My Clients Design Assurance Team is looking for a Snr Design Assurance Engineer to join their team for a 12 months contract, the ideal candidate should have the following experience
- Apply knowledge of design control principles and quality engineering techniques throughout the product development process.
- Identify and manage risk using a FMECA and/or other risk management tools.
- Ability to independently lead investigations to identify system/product failures, hazards, hazardous situations, and harms.
- Establish verification and validation strategies with R&D and Regulatory to assure an efficient approval path.
- Develop master test plans that encompass design verification, design validation and process validation activities that are sufficient to meet regulatory requirements and quality objectives.
- Provide input to design and manufacturing deliverables including material specifications, drawings, inspection procedures, and manufacturing procedures, to ensure that the resulting products can be adequately manufactured and tested.
- Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
- Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to come up with designs.
- Interface effectively and build relationships with team members, other staff and key technology and component suppliers, both locally and globally.
- Works independently to plan and schedule own activities necessary to meet timelines.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a person qualified to Minimum of a Bachelors degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science or technical field)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or less with an advanced degree
- You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams with good communication and technical writing skills
- Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions.
For more information please call me on 0879728431 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org