Excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer based with my client in the West of Ireland, if you are looking to work in an area that you are involved in transforming data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimized solutions please send me on your CV and I will discuss the details with you.
- Responsible for the data pipeline architecture and its operation
- Discover and implement new process improvements and automation methods to optimize workflow for development and deployment.
- Degree/master’s in data science, Mathematics, Physics
- Strong Analytical skills relating to unstructured data sets
- Strong experience modelling machine behavioural data
- Proficient with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with a wide variety of statistical languages and data mining tools
- Breath and depth of knowledge in statistical computing languages and tools, conventional languages (Java, C, python, SQL)
- Hands on experience with cloud based architectures and software stacks
- Deep understanding of large always-on enterprise system architecture
- Algorithm optimization proficiency
For more information please call me on 0879728431 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org