Client based in the West of Ireland currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to Research and Create data driven solutions that enhance the clients product lines and offerings. You will be responsible for the creation of data driven solutions for the customers.
The ideal candidate should be Degree/Masters Qualified in Data Science, Mathematics, Physics; along with
- Strong analytical skills relating to unstructured data sets.
- Strong experience modelling machine and behavioural data.
- Proficient with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with a wide variety of statistical computer languages and data mining tools
Also, key competencies for this role include
- Breath and depth of knowledge in the areas of Statistical computing languages and tools, conventional languages (C, Java, Python, SQL)
- Hands on experience with cloud-based architectures and software stacks
- Deep understanding of large always on enterprise system architecture
- Algorithm optimisation proficiency
For more information, please call me on 087 9728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com