My Client is currently looking for an iOS Engineer within their Mobile Development team. The successful candidate will work in the ever-growing IoT space, developing products to work in conjunction with IoT devices, wireless technology, server and database solutions. An excellent career opportunity for anyone looking to be part of the big data revolution.
High level Breakdown of Responsibilities:
- Design – working with Product Management, Project Management and end user stories on new product design architecture.
- Development – taking designs and making them happen. Writing and testing code using strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
- Building high volume platforms – linking millions of users worldwide at the same time.
- Quality Assurance – developing test cases in line with best practice methodology.
- Project Environment – Working in a cross-functional agile team to develop features with collaboration across the software stacks.
Qualifications and Skill set:
- 3-5+ years Objective C & Swift programming skills experience required along with a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Proven experience developing and debugging mobile applications.
- Understanding of the iOS operating system and programming environments.
- Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps when working on software bugs
- A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
For more information on this Galway Vacancy and other Galway jobs please call me on 087 9728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com