My client in the West of Ireland is currently looking for a Project Lead – Mechanical to join their team, this is an amazing client with great potential.
- Design Leader is accountable for the deliverables to ensure the success of the project
- He/She is responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting of their activities, with support of the Department Manager / Team Leader
- Can functionally manage a group of engineers / technicians. Especially leading the group by managing their activities
- Plan, monitor and control activities
- In charge of the robust design / validation in line with the economical targets
- Review Internal requirements, Customer Requirements, Specifications
- Perform or support design calculations / simulations / coding / associated acceptance tests
- Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request destandardizations based on justifications
- Responsible for design reviews preparation
- Interface with the customer
- Report and escalate to the Product Technical Manager/Leader/Eng and his Hierarchical
Degree qualified with 5-7 years expereince in a similar role.
For more information, please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can chat to you further
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com