This Systems Engineer will work as a member of the Systems Architecture Design & Controls Team supporting development of our Products. The role will work closely with cross-functional teams in a technical environment to ensure the development team have clear requirements and provide oversight on the development specifications.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Engineering, Service, Product Management and Project Management teams across multiple platforms to ensure product requirements are developed and translated into clearly defined requirements for development teams.
- Coordinates internal and external efforts to ensure that product and customer requirements are captured, specifications documented, necessary milestones identified, and project schedules are met.
- Facilitate workshops and ideations events with cross-functional teams to map out key milestones and associated deliverables.
- Lead the assurance that technical performance meets system requirements.
- Manages the delegation of Control, Software and Hardware FRACAS to relevant teams for updates and resolution until FRACAS has been resolved.
- Identify opportunities and implement processes to continuously improve communication flow throughout the development process.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with teams in multiple locations.
- Business travel up to 10%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or similar discipline) and at least 4 years of Systems or Controls engineering experience is required
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in Systems Engineering and/or Control Systems design
- Knowledge in refrigeration systems, HVAC, off-road agricultural or construction equipment is desirable
- Experience with designing and supporting control solutions for rugged applications in harsh environments is a plus
- Ability to quickly prioritize issues/requests and be capable of personally diving deep and troubleshooting when required to deliver solutions within an accelerated timeframe
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or similar tools is desirable
- Experience with Agile in a product development culture and practices is desirable
- Experience in control system modeling (Matlab / Simulink) is a plus
- Understanding of controls systems design (hardware and software) including instrumentation, HMIs and communication networks (CAN)
- Strong communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
For more information please call me on 087 9728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com